Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Final Thoughts

This course is almost finished, just one more day to go which is today's class! Well, when I first started out, my interest in art got me to sign up for the course and A.I. just sounds cool. I think, this whole blog idea really worked throughout the course and I wouldn't suggest anything better to display our case presentations.

As for the first few weeks of the course, I think it started well and I enjoyed the artwork we created in class. Weekly reflections and case studies were getting into me but I should have expected this as it is a 70% coursework. Anyways, I would suggest, for the reflections that we could have different questions every 2 weeks or so, just to help us get more inspired to write more :P

Can't wait for the rest of the class presentations and most of them seem really interesting! Gd luck to everyone!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger $$$$ said...

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger $$$$ said...

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger $$$$ said...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home